Grafton Recruitment are working in partnership with a large public sector organisation to recruit a temporary Receptionist to start ASAP for a duration of 3 Months
Pay rate: £8.32 per hour
Hours: 36 hours per week
- Hold a minimum of a level 1 qualification (or equivalent) in IT (e.g. Clait, ECDL)
- English GCSE at Grade C or above, OR Essential Skills level 2 (or higher) in Communication, or equivalent
- Maths GCSE at Grade C or above, OR Essential Skills level 2 (or higher) in Numeracy, or equivalent
- Have a minimum of two years' relevant experience.
- Act as facility concierge including participation in the provision of a high quality and professional reception service within the business
- Provide Receptionist service for the duration of business opening hours which will require shift work (early mornings, late nights and weekends)
- Meet, greet and provide assistance to staff and visitors in a polite, professional and efficient manner.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Responsible for maintaining the reception area at all times including the implementation of a 'clean desk' policy
- The post holder will be required to wear a corporate uniform and shall maintain this provided equipment in a clean and presentable fashion at all times
- Responsible for updating and maintenance of notice and display boards throughout the building
- Undertake room audits and checks as directed by the Estate Officer
- Logging Calls and updating information on the Estate & FM Helpdesk System
- General record keeping and filing in accordance with Integrated Management System
Please note that successful candidate's will be required to complete a Enhanced Access NI Security Clearance at a cost of £33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Coleen Lavery will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland