I am currently recruiting for a Part Time receptionist for Belfast City Centre. The candidate will have to be available to start immediately.
- Booking meetings
- Keeping the reception area tidy
- Answering and forwarding phone calls
- Assist with catering for meetings
- Monitor and maintain office equipment and order stationary when needed
- Updating records on MS Excel, typing letters on MS Word
- Photocopying and scanning
- Receive incoming courier packages and prepare outgoing packages
- Receive and distribute fax correspondence
- Provide general administrative and clerical support
- Filing documentation into client folders
- Process daily outgoing mail using postage frank machine and open incoming mail including, stamping and sorting
- Greet all clients/visitors by offering tea or coffee, inform the appropriate staff of their arrival
- Switch Board Experience
- Strong organisational skills, ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Capability of managing calenders
- Exceptional customer-service skills and effective communication both verbal and written
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Attention to detail
- Minimum 1 year Receptionist experience
Hours of Work:
Mon, Wed & Thurs 1.00pm - 5.00pm & Friday 9.00am - 1.00pm
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you are looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you meet the essential criteria required for the Receptionist role please attach your CV below or call Katie Doyle at 02890 895824.
** If you do not meet the essential criteria your application will not be considered**