Grafton Recruitment are working in partnership with the a large public sector organisation to recruit for a temporary Receptionist to start ASAP for a duration of 4 months with possible extension
Pay rate: £8.58p/h
Hours: 36 hours per week Monday-Friday
- Five GCSEs (grades A - C) including English or equivalent qualifications
Applicants must, be able to demonstrate on their CV at least two years' relevant experience working in a busy reception/office environment.
Duties of this post will include but are not limited to:
- diary management including arranging meetings and appointments
- carrying out general administrative duties to strict deadlines including word processing, filing, email correspondence
- dealing with members of public in person and on the phone
- reception and switchboard duties
- cash handling and dealing with complaints
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Laura Hagan will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.