Our Client, A Large Public Sector Organisation requires a temporary full time Receptionist to start as soon as possible for a temporary assignment expected to last 12 Weeks, 24-1/4 hours per week:
- Monday and Tuesday 13:00 - 17:15pm
- Wednesday and Thursday 12:30 - 17:15pm
- Friday 12:30 - 16:45
- A minimum of 5 GCSE's Grade C or above or equivalent, to include English and Math.
- 1 year's relevant Receptionist/Cashier experience in a busy environment including experience or operating a busy switchboard.
- Experience in the use of a windows - based customer system.
- Dealing with the public by phone and in person.
Main Duties/Purpose of post
- Working in a busy reception environment, answering calls and directing calls to the appropriate departments.
- Dealing with members of the public, taking conference enquiries - providing quotes and making bookings.
- Sorting the post and dealing with deliveries.
- Dealing with all other general enquiries and customer care within the centre.