A leading firm in South Dublin are hiring for a welcoming, organised and professional Receptionist/Front of House position.
The Role: Receptionist/Administrator
This role would be working in a busy office and is responsible for dealing with all administration
Responsibilities will include:
- You will have a professional outlook and become a pivotal part of the business given you will be the first point of contact in the company and provide support to a busy office of approx.
- As the face of the company, you will be the first point of contact for visitors to the business, along with managing all calls and a busy switch. Your communication skills will be second to none and you will keep a tidy and well presented Front of House area.
- Typical daily duties will also include logging/distributing mail, ad hoc administration tasks and dealing with couriers/deliveries.
- This is a nice paced role where there will always something to be done, be it looking after something to do with facilities or dealing with one specific client.
- Booking and scheduling meeting rooms, organising lunches, teas/coffees and being a point of contact for suppliers with regards stationary/water/canteen supplies and dealing with queries from clients/suppliers and the public.
- Monitor the office equipment to make sure everything is running smoothly.
- Updating website, linkedIn etc
- 2 years + experience in a similar role
- Ability to multi-task in a very busy environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent Microsoft Office and data entry skills
- Team Player
- Excellent salary on offer 25-30k
- Excellent location in Dublin 4
- An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have to tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Kaley Madden on 01 4505288.