Receptionist | Dublin South| Temporary to Permanent Contract
The Client: Grafton Recruitment is a specialist in the provision of temporary staffing solutions to clients nationwide. We currently have a vacancy for our client who specialise in the mechanical engineering services industry. Their head office is based in Louth with another site located in Dublin South, and we are seeking a Receptionist to join their team on a full time basis. This is initially a temporary role but will go permanent for the right candidate.
The Role: As a front-of-house Receptionist, you will be responsible for providing support to the team, both in the office and on the road. You will be act as the first point of contact for the business, handle a high volume of incoming calls, provide secretarial support and excellent customer care.
Hours of work: The hours are 8am-5pm Monday to Thursday and 8am-4pm on Fridays (40 hour week)
- At least 1-2 years relevant experience in a front-of-house Reception role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite (including Excel)
- Strong data entry and typing skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Confident, can do attitude
- Customer service/front of house experience
- Administration/PA experience
- Hourly pay rates of €13-14.50 per hour DOE
- On-site parking
- 20 day holidays
- Opportunity to apply for permanent position
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Swords branch on 01-8900190 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.