Immediate requirement for a candidate to take on the position of permanent Front of House/Reception for a busy client of ours. Located in Ballymount, this is a full time position working 5 days over 7 to include Saturday - with hours of 10am to 4pm.
The Role: Receptionist/Administrator
This role would be working in a busy office and is responsible for dealing with all administration
Responsibilities will include:
- Meet and Greet Clients
- Assist in answering customer queries by phone and e-mail
- Filing, scanning, and other general office administrative tasks
- Providing help and advice to customers by telephone, email, letter and face to face
- Report customer related concerns as required and complete any investigation as requested by management
- Typical daily duties will also include logging/distributing mail, ad hoc administration tasks and dealing with couriers/deliveries.
- This is a nice paced role where there will always something to be done, be it looking after something to do with facilities or dealing with one specific client.
- Booking and scheduling meeting rooms, organising lunches, teas/coffees and being a point of contact for suppliers with regards stationary/water/canteen supplies and dealing with queries from clients/suppliers and the public.
- Assist the accounts department with adhoc queries
- Monitor the office equipment to make sure everything is running smoothly.
- 2 years + experience in a similar role
- Ability to multi-task in a very busy environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent Microsoft Office and data entry skills
- Team Player
- Excellent salary on offer 25-28k
- Excellent location in Dublin 12
- An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have to tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Kaley Madden on 01 4505288.