Receptionist / Office Administrator
Temporary to Permanent
£9.00 to £10.00 per hour
Grafton Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Receptionist / Administrator for their well established client based in their in Belfast.
Our Client is seeking an individual with good communication skills and a strong customer focus, who has the relevant administration skills to deliver a professional service in a busy environment.
In addition, the successful candidate will have good attention to detail, and be experienced and comfortable with using Microsoft Office programmes, such as Word and Excel. Experience with computerised accounts is essential, e.g. SAGE or equivalent preferred. However, full training will be provided.
- Reception duties, directing phone calls to relevant staff, signing-in visitors, and providing high levels of customer service
- Perform general admin tasks such as word processing, filing, scanning, organising documentation, minutes of meetings
- Maintain adequate stationery stock and re-order when required.
- Match and check Purchase Invoices with Delivery Notes daily, and update accountant. Raise Purchase Orders for all Departments, as required.
- Update databases and spreadsheets, as required, and file Purchase/Sales Invoices, Remittances
- Assist the Accounts Manager/HR Manager with coordination activities, when required, including assisting with the preparation new employee files
- Process incoming mail; including date-stamping and distributing to relevant members of staff, and handle outgoing mail; including postage, and processing of internal post.
- This list is not exhaustive and reasonable duties deemed to be beneficial to the individual or the organisation in general may also form part of these Roles and Responsibilities
- A minimum of 4 GCSEs at grade C or above, including; Maths and English Language.
- Alternatively, candidates who do not have the formal qualifications but have a minimum of two years' recent experience in a similar role are welcome to apply.
- Hours of work- 8- 5 pm Monday to Friday
- Holidays - 28 days per year to include public holidays
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you meet the essential criteria please attach your CV for the attention of Katie Doyle.