Our well established client in the Toomebridge area are looking to recruit a Receptionist/Office Administrator to join their team on a full time permanent basis.
As the Receptionist/Office Administrator, the successful candidate will be responsible for assisting in the day to day running of a busy reception, dealing with general queries and office administration tasks.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Dealing with a busy switchboard, screening calls, updating phone log and ensuring queries are dealt with promptly and accurately.
- Welcoming all visitors to the business and ensuring their queries are handled quickly and efficiently.
- Ensuing the reception area is kept in good order
- Management of the time and attendance system, ensuring new start and leaver info is kept up to date
- Management of Friday overtime log
- Ensuring attendance and available working hours log is updated and accurate
- Checking foreign exchange rates daily and reporting on same
- Processing Disputed invoices including scanning, saving, processing and following u
- PDI Packs - Scanning relevant parts, saving to the system, updating chassis log and filing packs
- Maintaining First Aid and stationary orders
- General filing - Invoices, statements, TES forms, Delivery notes
- Any other reasonable duties as requested by Management
GCSE/GNVQ or equivalent in Maths, English and ICT at Grade C and above
Previous experience dealing with customers or in a customer facing role
Experience operating Microsoft Office
Exceptional interpersonal skills with a friendly yet professional manner
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Able to work flexibly to ensure deadlines are met
- Previous experience in an office environment
- Previous experience operating a busy switch board