Role: Band 2 Receptionist with Admin Duties
Rate of Pay: £8.66
Duration: at least 3 months
- Provide an information point for all visitors and staff, meet, greet and direct visitors to their desired location.
- Deal with telephone enquiries courteously and effectively and redirect calls as appropriate.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of all services and operational activities in the Health Centres and WTCs
- Provide a Help Desk service for all departments for the forward reporting of faults in the building e.g. reporting photocopier faults and maintenance jobs, maintaining records and following up as necessary to ensure work is carried out.
- Check in all visitors undertaking works, issue visitor passes and keep a record as appropriate.
- Operate reception as designated collection point e.g. receive and acknowledge fax messages, small parcels and special mail and arrange collection/delivery.
- Maintain contact with Support Services and other staff to facilitate smooth running of the Centre.
- Order stock supplies as required.
- Manage bookings for accommodation including meeting, interview and rooms.
- Assist with management of the Clinical Zone
- Basic IT skills - outlook, word, excel
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of a team but also on own initiative
- Flexible to work in a changing environment
- Previous Receptionist experience would be advantageous but not essential as full training will be provided
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Kathryn or a member of the team will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £26 - £33 depending on clearance level.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE Friday 24th May 2019.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.