In partnership with our Public Sector Client in Carryduff, Grafton are recruiting for Recreational Assistants for an immediate start.
As a Recreational Assistant, you will maintain a high level of customer service and ensure that the facilities are clean and well presented. You will ensure that all the equipment is serviceable and properly handled and that all the Health and safety Polices are preserved.
Salary: £8.82 per hour
Hours of Work: Part-Time
You will be responsible for:
- Cleanliness and hygiene for all areas of the facility.
- Security, supervision, control and monitoring of the members of the public and organisations throughout the premises.
- Ensuring compliance with Health and Safety Legislation
- Delivery of customer care to a diverse range of centre users including children.
- Documentation and reporting Health and Safety checks for the facility.
- Safety checks on operational equipment.
- Taking care of the emergency evacuation procedures in the absence of the mangers.
- Promptly responding to all incidents and accidents throughout the centre.
- Closure of the facility.
- Coordinating the birthday parties and for the set-up / take down of room in preparation for events and functions.
- Under the direction of the operations Manager complete the annual inventory stock take for all equipment / furniture and fittings at the centre.
- Cover the staff brakes.
- Rental and maintenance of the equipment.
- Completing the daily shift log rota.
- Responsible for assisting in the segregation of waste in order to further the recycling targets.
- A relevant coaching qualification.
- Minimum of one year experience of dealing with the public in customer service environment.
- Where applicants do not hold the qualifications they must demonstrate a minimum of three years experience in customer service environment.
- Awareness of Child Protection and Vulnerable Adults issues.
- The successful candidate will be required to pass ACCESS NI Security Clearance.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland