Recruitment Manager - Exclusive
Location: County Armagh
Salary: Negotiable, Attractive plus company car and bonus
Grafton Specialist recruitment has been exclusively retained to recruit a Recruitment Manager role for leading All Ireland business specialising in the Health & Social care sectors. The business has been operating locally for over 20 years, has developed extensively and is set for another period of strategic growth.
They seek to appoint a Recruitment Manager. Based in Armagh, the successful candidate will manage an active Recruitment team, covering NI & ROI to fulfil internal demand across all divisions.
Reporting to: HR Director
To develop recruitment strategies, solutions and processes and effectively manage the Recruitment team - Recruiters and Administrators - to deliver these to support the business to meet its objectives across Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. To work closely with HR and Training colleagues to ensure the provision of a seamless and joined up end to end recruitment service.
- Working with operational and functional managers to understand resource requirements and to ensure the development of recruitment strategies that meet both current and future organisational needs
- Devising and implementing recruitment plans, campaigns and activity within agreed deadlines and budgets
- Acting as the expert on recruitment, to provide innovative, cost effective and timely solutions
- Managing and developing recruitment and selection processes, ensuring that all recruitment activity is in line company policies and procedures
- Appointing and managing third party suppliers, where necessary - depending on the campaign.
- Lead the Recruitment Team in managing the recruitment and selection process from vacancy through to start date, ensuring all is in line with regulatory standards and legislative requirements
- Sign off recruitment advertisements to ensure a professional approach and that content is targeted to the appropriate audience in order to maximise the attraction of candidates
- Develop and update job descriptions and employee specifications when required
- Oversee the shortlisting of candidates as per the person specification and conduct interviews when required
- Oversee the administrative duties of the team to ensure all appropriate paperwork is obtained before candidates commence employment and that this is in line with required standards and best practice, e.g. disclosure checks (AccessNI/Garda checks), references, Right to Work checks
- Ensure all recruitment documentation, including contracts of employment comply with employment law and legislative requirements and update as required
- Plan, develop, implement and review all processes and practices, policies and procedures for recruitment across the business to ensure these are up-to-date and effective
- Manage and develop Recruitment Team in line with agreed ways of working, e.g. monthly one to one and quarterly performance development review meetings, to ensure good performance is recognized and poor performance addressed in a timely way
- Encourage development of team and help identify routes for career progression within the company.
- This post requires the holder to be available at varying times, which may include early morning and late evening work, working weekends and bank holidays as required.
- To carry out other duties and responsibilities commensurate with the post and the needs of the organisation to develop and maintain service delivery.
- Ensure all information of confidential nature is treated appropriately.
- Third level qualification in HR or CIPD Level 5 coupled with two years' recruitment experience gained at a management level in a busy Recruitment or HR department or recruitment agency
In the absence of the above qualifications, 4 years' recruitment experience as outlined above
- Experience of managing a team
- Demonstrable working knowledge of relevant legislation requirements in Northern Ireland (e.g. Equality Commission Code of Practice)
- Experience of working with a computerized recruitment system
- Full driving license and access to a vehicle
- CIPD qualification
- Experience of managing recruitment within the Health & Social Care industry
- Knowledge of recruitment legislation/requirements in Republic of Ireland
- Knowledgeable in the use of social media and analytics
The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive starting salary which is negotiable depending on experience.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.