Grafton Recruitment has been appointed as HSCNI's number 1 recruitment provider for Admin, Clerical and Support Services.
Shared Services Support Officer
Band3 (£16,598 - £19,656 per annum)
- Process and deliver all end to end recruitment and selection activities in line with agreed best practice processes, protocols and procedures.
- Assist in the resolution of escalated issues coming from the Recruitment and Selection Shared Services Centre.
- Create and regularly review HRPTS and offline databases & reports to monitor specific recruitment and selection activities required, to identify delivery risks and provide solutions.
- Communicate system related issues to Recruitment and Selection Team Leader.
- Process and audit transactions and data entry, ensuring that the HRPTS system is adequately maintained to ensure accurate recruitment and selection processing and to deliver appropriate data transfer interfacing.
- Provide administration support to the Recruitment and Selection Shared Service Centre by ensuring that all end to end recruitment & selection activities are delivered in an effective up to date and accurate manner.
- A minimum of five GCSE's to include English Language and Maths (Grades A -C) or equivalent qualification
- GCSE English and GCSE Maths (Grades A -C)OR equivalent qualification to demonstrate literacy and numeracy or higher qualification
- 2 A Levels or Equivalent qualification OR higher qualification
- One year's relevant experience
- Ability to use own initiative and work independently or as part of a team to ensure that performance targets and objectives are met.
- Ability to prioritise work to achieve set deadlines
- Effective communication skills, orally, written and electronically.