An excellent opportunity for a Recruitment Specialist to join a leading Utilities provider based in their Belfast offices. You will be responsible for successfully delivering a talent acquisition strategy across a number of business areas and recruitment programmes. Main duties will include;
- Responsible for end-to-end recruitment activity including interim and fixed-term roles as required, utilising all methods of recruitment including social media platforms.
- Develop and update job descriptions to establish a bank of job descriptions for the business, prepare advertisements and assess which recruitment methodology will be used, and work in conjunction with the recruiting managers to attract and retain new talent
- Review recruitment and selection documentation to ensure they are compliant and in line with best practice
- Ensure that timescales are met from commencement of recruitment campaign to completion as per Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
- Develop relationships with prospective candidates and build a database of contacts to ensure roles can be filled effectively and efficiently and to build a pipeline of candidates.
- Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups, social media, and employees.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience working within a HR department or recruitment agency with responsibility for high volume end to end recruitment
- A high level of competence in the use of current IT packages, in particular Outlook/Microsoft Word/PowerPoint and Excel.
- A current, valid driving license or access to a reliable means of transport which will enable you to fulfil the duties of this role
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Zoey at firstname.lastname@example.org OR call on 02890323333
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.