JOB TITLE: Recruitment Specialist - HR
Join our growing team!
The Grafton Specialist team is the dedicated division within the Grafton Employment Group, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions for the Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, HR, IT, Manufacturing & Production, Procurement & Sales & Marketing sectors across Northern Ireland.
As the Grafton Specialist team continues to grow, we are really excited to take the next step in our journey, with the appointment of a Recruitment Specialist within the HR division.
We are not a typical agency and we want to provide a personal, professional and consultative approach, focused upon building long term partnerships, rather than chasing quick wins.
That starts by having a genuine interest in our candidates and clients needs, presenting them with solutions that are best placed for them, ensuring that we will add value and ultimately that Grafton Specialist becomes the trusted partner for future requirements.
Our aspiration is to be the number one and how we get there is through our people; therefore, ethics, professionalism and charisma, are all strong traits we will want to see demonstrated in our new Recruitment Specialist.
The current team are fun, outgoing, high energy and whilst we are here to do a job, we also believe that coming to work should be enjoyable, as ultimately happy employees are productive employees!
Business Development - Devising BD strategy for Division, through identification and qualifying of new and existing key clients and competitors, with timelines, milestones and success factors
Compliance - Ensure division is 100% compliant in line with ISO and Grafton standards
Networking - Partnering with industry bodies and events to promote Grafton
General - Act as lead point of contact for client and candidate enquiries, contribute to ad-hoc projects
(full job description available upon request)
Focused on the development of the HR division across Northern Ireland, the consultant will be a seasoned recruiter within the HR sector or experienced within the Industry or Practice markets, at support, part qualified or senior level.
- 5 GCSES at grades A-C or equivalent (Junior Certificate) including English and Math
- 2 years experience in a Recruitment Consultancy role, preferably in a specialised area, with a proven track record of meeting and exceeding financial targets
- Well networked within your sector area
- Proven track record of building and maintaining relationships with senior level clients, staff and business partners
- Outstanding communication and influencing skills with proven ability to engage stakeholders at all levels.
- Evidence of a strong analytical approach and the ability to develop a real insight into the needs of customers
- Strong commercial acumen and awareness.
- Full, clean driving licence as travel required throughout NI and ROI.
- Third-level qualification or equivalent
- Experience in specialist senior recruitment in one of the following specialised areas: Finance, ICT, HR, Legal, Sales and Marketing or Supply Chain and Logistics, Engineering, Construction, Food and Manufacturing or Life Science/ Pharma.
Grafton Specialist Recruitment is a growing division of the larger Grafton Recruitment Group and provides a fun, friendly and financially rewarding career. We have highly ambitious growth plans for the Specialist Division, so there has never been a better time to join!
- Attractive base salary
- Benefits, including pension (up to 5% matched), on successful completion of probation
- Subsidised parking
- Market leading individual commission structure
To apply, please submit your CV using the link below. The Closing date for applications is Friday 08/02/2019.