Recruitment Team Leader
- Responsible for the supervision of a group of call centre associates including work and attendance monitoring in accordance with organization policy and applicable legal requirements
- Effectively coach direct reports on their performance on a regular basis to ensure performance metrics are achieved at a minimum weekly
- Identify performance-related issues, develop an action plan for improvement, implement corrective action, up to and including termination of employment
- Provide subject matter expertise in handling escalated customer calls as needed
- Conduct Team Meetings to ensure expedient communication of relevant information and as an open forum for input.
- Stay current on internal work processes, policies and procedures.
- Attend required manager development training
- Highly motivated individual with skills to develop and coach team members to achieve performance expectations
- Work well under pressure and follow through on items to completion with strong decision-making skills and an ability to self manage
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to mentor, coach and provide direction to a team of employees
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Glenda at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.