Registered Nurse - Fully Flexible
Salary: £32,000 - £33,000 (£20.00 per hour overtime rate, Staff Benefits)
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Registered Nurse - Fully Flexible to be based in Chestnut Lodge Care Home - Dungannon. This role is offered on a full time permanent basis, hours to be discussed at interview
Our client has 260 care homes across the UK with 17,000 colleagues providing care and support for 16,000 residents. Their homes offer a range of care services, such as residential and nursing care, dementia care, respite and intermediate care, and rehabilitation
As the Registered Nurse you'll be responsible for
- Ensuring the highest possible standards of care
- Assessing residents' needs, creating and implementing Care plans
- Developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet resident's physical, social and psychological needs, whilst still championing independence and personal choice
- Maintaining accurate documentation and resident records.
- Overseeing all aspects of medicine management on your shift in accordance with company policies and current legislation.
- Ensuring compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines - identify, investigate and resolve risks proactively.
- Supporting, guiding, teaching and mentoring others in line with the NMC Code, following its guidance at all times.
- RGN/RMN Qualification
- NMC Registration
- Good up to date knowledge of clinical practices
- Flexible to work a variety of shift patterns
You will receive a salary of £32,000 - £33,000 as well as £20.00 per hour overtime rate:
- Recommend a Nurse Scheme of £1000
- Dedicated Training and Support
- Company Pension Scheme
- Friendly Working Environment
- Free Enhanced Access NI check and uniform
- Internal Progression
- Full time and part time opportunities
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV. You can also contact Wes on 02896 913 692.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland