Registered Nurses - Nationwide
Location: Northern Ireland
Salary: Excellent with superb benefits
Grafton Recruitment, Northern Ireland's largest Recruitment Agency are currently recruiting for a range of Nursing roles across the country on a Permanent Full Time basis. We currently have roles for:
- Registered Nurses
- Deputy Home Managers
- Registered Mental Health Nurses
- Clinical Leads
- Sister/Charge Nurses
- Senior Staff Nurses
The clients we work with combine decades of providing high quality care in each of their homes and we are extremely proud to be working with multiple award winning providers of care. Simply speaking, the care providers we work with are the finest in the sector.
To help you, we at Grafton Recruitment will
- Take you through a registration process which will involve a detailed, informal face-to-face conversation to find out more about you, what your career aspirations are and the roles you're interested in - over a cup of tea/coffee.
- This can be done at our Belfast office or one of our six other offices in Northern Ireland at a time and date that suits you and your schedule.
- Assist you with CV writing skills
- Assist you with pre-interview prep work to help ease those nerves
- RGN/RMN Qualification
- NMC Registration
- Minimum one year experience
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts
You can avail of:
- Salaries of up to £36,000 for Registered Nurses
- Salaries of up to £40,000 for Deputy Managers
- Flexible shift patterns
- Access to excellent training and development opportunities
- High quality facilities
- Free uniforms and parking
- Pension scheme
- Generous holiday entitlements
- Wide range of staff benefits
Contact Details & Deadline
For more information please contact Wes McCullough at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV if you have one ready. You can also contact Wes on 02896 913 692 for a confidential, no obligation chat.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland