Registered Nurses - Northern Ireland
Location: Northern Ireland
Salary: Negotiable, dependent on experience
Grafton Recruitment, Northern Ireland's largest Recruitment Agency, are extremely keen to speak with Registered Nurses for full time permanent posts within Private Nursing Homes across Northern Ireland.
There are so many benefits of working in Private Nursing Homes that you may not have thought of, such as:
- The opportunity to really get to know your residents and build positive relationships with residents and their families
- Working alongside other professionals such as Music Therapists, Psychiatrists, Care Assistants, GP's
- Variety - reach resident is an individual with their own needs and personalities. You'll also have the opportunity to work with eldercare, learning disabilities, acquired brain injuries and residents with complex care needs
- The chance to develop and mentor Care Assistants who are new to the Health & Social Care sector - your wisdom, skills and knowledge will be extremely beneficial
- The chance to deliver more personalised care and expand your clinical skills/knowledge
- Flexibility of shift patterns and more focus/support with career development
Here at Grafton Recruitment our aim is to find the right job for you, and the right fit for our clients. To do this we will take you through a registration process which will involve a detailed, informal face-to-face conversation to find out more about you, your career to date and the settings/locations you want to work in - over a cup of tea/coffee. This can be done at our Belfast office or one of our six other offices in Northern Ireland at a time and date that suits you and your schedule.
We will also help you with CV writing skills and we'll also help prepare for your interview to try and ease those nerves.
- RGN/RMN Qualification
- NMC Registration
- Minimum one year experience
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts
You can avail of:
- Salaries of up to £36,000
- Flexible shift patterns
- Access to excellent training and development opportunities
- High quality facilities
- Free uniforms and parking
- Pension scheme
- Generous holiday entitlements
- Staff benefits
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered, please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV. You can also contact Wes on 02896 913 692 for a confidential, no obligation chat.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland