Registered Nurses/RMN's - Nationwide
Salary: £16.00 - £16.20 per hour
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit Registered Nurses/RMN's on a full time permanent basis for the below locations:
Our client has 260 care homes across the UK with 17,000 colleagues providing care and support for 16,000 residents. Our client has the tools, technology and excellent talent to help you gain practical hands-on experience in the areas that you want to specialise in, such as Elderly Nursing Care, Dementia, Palliative Care and Intermediate Care.
- As a Registered Nurse you will lead, mentor and develop your clinical skills while growing in confidence and driving excellence in the care industry.
- You'll also play a huge part in providing the best care for residents in our client's homes. You'll be responsible for developing, implementing and evaluating personalised care plans and building relationships with residents, their families and visiting professionals.
- RGN/RMN Qualification
- NMC Registration
- Good up to date knowledge of clinical practices
- Flexible to work a variety of shift patterns
You will receive an hourly rate of £16.00 - £16.20 per hour, excellent overtime rates as well as:
- Recommend a Nurse Scheme of £1000
- Dedicated Training and Support
- Company Pension Scheme
- Friendly Working Environment
- Free Enhanced Access NI check and uniform
- Internal Progression
- Full time and part time opportunities
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV. You can also contact Wes on 02896 913 692.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland