Temporary Warden Assistant - ( Caravan Parks ) required on a temporary basis for a Caravan Park based in Portstewart - Juniper Hill
Role: Relief Warden
Rate of pay: £7.83 - £8.50
Hours: Initially 20 hours per week increasing to 40 hours + per week in high season
5 Days per week to include weekends , Bank and Public holidays.
Duration: Ongoing until end of September
- Minimum of 2 months administration experience and the management of staff.
- Competent in the use of Windows and Microsoft packages
- Minimum of 6 months dealing with the public and cash handling
- Physically fit, able to walk the parks and assist public on-site when appropriate
Main duties of post
- Develop and maintain a working relationship with the customers in order to offer a quality service on the site, and an attractive holiday experience
- Accept and record bookings onto the booking system, take relevant fees and issue receipts
- Record arrivals and departures on computerised booking system
- Ensure that no public health nuisance is caused
- Deal with any complaints as they arise
- Any other duties which may be required
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet all of the above criteria.