Reporting Accountant - Energy
At Grafton Recruitment we are seeking an enthusiastic, motivated and professional Financial Accountant to join the finance function of a growing Energy supplier with offices in Dublin 4.
Working as part of a challenging, fast moving and collaborative working environment, this role will involve the following responsibilities:
- Preparation of monthly accounts and variance analysis for Group, the Governing Committee and the General Manager
- Prepare annual budgets and prepare regulatory financial reports
- Act as a finance business partner who will prepare and present quarterly and annual directorate level spends reports
- Responsible for ensuring key controls and reconciliations are effectively maintained and adhered to in a Regulatory environment
- Develop a deep knowledge of the Market Rules, Trading and Settlement Code, Capacity Code and their agreed procedures.
Interested applicants will meet the following requirements:
- Qualified accountant with minimum 2 to 3 years post qualified experience
- Exposure to IFRS reporting requirements
- Strong IT and systems skills - MS Office suite, Tier 1 ERPs.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal and team working skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues, and understand and manage internal and customer relationships
This is a permanent position that will offer a salary in the region of €50,000 - €55,000 along with an attractive benefits package. To be considered please send an up to date version of your cv for immediate review via the enclosed link.
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have the tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Laura Craughwell on 01 4505288.