Temporary (until March 2020)
The Client: Local Government body based in Lurgan, serving the community
Hours of work: Mon to Thu 9am - 5pm, Fri 9am - 4.30pm
- Design and undertake direct stakeholder research on safeguarding to inform risk and implement prioritisation for registration.
- Assist research on policy, legislation and practice to teams within the Commission, including related policy developments in other jurisdictions.
- Contribute to the work of project and programme teams including the identification, assessment, reporting and management of risk.
- Scan and monitor developments in own and other jurisdictions on charity law and policy related matters and share information with colleagues.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with internal and external stakeholders including other regulators, funders helper and sectoral support groups.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of a research strategy for the Commission to include researching trends and producing relevant reports to inform the Commission's work.
- Analyse information generated by the Commission's IT data management system to inform the work of the Commission and facilitate use of data by other bodies when appropriate.
- Contribute to the Charity Services team, and the broader needs of the business, to ensure objectives and performance targets are met including the identification, assessment, reporting and management of risk to the programmes being managed.
- Comply with Data Protection, Freedom of Information and the Commission's requirements relating to documentation and record keeping.
- Work flexibly across teams and a range of areas.
- Manage own workload and work simultaneously on range of complex tasks.
- Third Level Qualification in a relevant discipline
- Rate of Pay: £8.21 p/hr for 12 weeks, rising to £12.86 p/hr
- Holiday Entitlement
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.