Grafton Recruitment are working in partnership with the Northern Ireland Civil Service to recruit a temporary Researcher/Analyst to start ASAP for a duration of 6 Months (initially)
Pay rate: 0-12 week's £9.00per hour
13+ week's £15.87per hour
Location: Belfast, BT4
Hours: Mon - Fri (9.00am - 5.00pm)
- Ideally research and analytical skills
- Research into specified areas of hate crime as directed by Judge Marrinan;
- Analyse responses to consultation (consultation closes on that ends on 31 March 2020);
- Minutes of meetings (area of work shared by whole team);
- Assist with formatting and proof-reading final report once it is ready;
- Assist with smooth running of outreach events;
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £18/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Lesley-Anne Fitzgerald will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland