Are you an experienced Property lettings manager who needs a new challenge? Are your own development opportunities limited with your current employer? Do you need to make a move to move up the ladder? Then you should keep reading and apply !
As an experienced Residential Lettings Manager, you will be overseeing the rental portfolio within the Belfast area.
Key Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Ensuring that the current lettings and property management legislation is adhered to
- Daily liaison with tenants; dealing with questions, complaints and updates
- Maximise all rental opportunity
- Managing rent accounts and being pro-active with potential late payers
- Carry out viewings, arrange and agree lets and instructions
- Renewing leases
- Managing check in, check outs, inventories and deposit releases
- Manage repairs and refurbishment projects and liaising with approved suppliers and tradesman
- Carry out property inspections
- Day to day management of the rental portfolio
- Ensuring compliance with standard operating procedures
- Keep database and files up to date and deal with any day to day office administration.
- Leading and motivating the lettings team
- 2 years' experience managerial experience in residential property management
- Broad knowledge of property lettings and sales processes and legislation
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be fully computer literate and numerate, with proficient use of the Microsoft Office suite including MS Excel, MS Word.
- Have drive to work hard as part of a team in an independent Estate Agency
- Have strong attention to detail
- Full UK driving licence
Salary is negotiable depending on experience and can be discussed at interview.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Graham Snoddy at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.