Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 per annum (Additional Staff Benefits incl. hotel discounts)
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Residential Manager for one of Northern Ireland's longest serving family owned providers of care, based at Northern Ireland's ONLY Lifestyle Care Home in Magherafelt.
This role is offered on a full time permanent basis and offers you the chance to work in breath-taking surroundings which include a café, cinema and a wellness garden that fully deserved its award of Care Home of the Year 2018
Our client has an excellent reputation, ensuring everyone they come into contact with is treated as one of their very own, from staff to residents to relatives. Our client has been acknowledged for 25 awards from some of the most prestigious awarding bodies in Northern Ireland, offering the highest possible standards across all their care homes.
As the Registered Manager, you will:
- Deliver the highest standards of patient care through the effective, efficient and safe running of the residential unit.
- Lead a fantastic team of care staff to enhance and enrich residents' lives.
- Develop best practice standards and implement them across the unit, ensuring all regulatory requirements are met.
- Embrace change! We want to achieve more than the minimum standards - we aim to be the best and we need you to help us achieve that!
- You must be committed, flexible and adaptable in order to meet high quality standards.
- Must possess one of the following qualifications combined with a minimum of four years' work experience in a health and social care setting working with the elderly, with two of these years' in an operational management capacity:
- Professional Social Work qualification and registered on appropriate part of NISCC register without condition; or
- RGN/RMN qualified; or
- Allied Health Professional registered with HCPC
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care Services (Adults' Residential Management) Wales and Northern Ireland and registered, or eligible for registration on appropriate part of NISCC register without condition
- Minimum of five years' practice experience in any health and social care setting working with the elderly with two of these years' in an operational management capacity
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK
- Experience of leading a team
- Proven track record of delivering high standards of care
- Ability to drive and implement change
- Ability to work set hours, flexible to meet the needs of the organisation
You will receive a competitive salary of up to £40,000 along with staff benefits, excellent training and continued professional development. You'll also get the chance to work in Northern Ireland's only Lifestyle Care Home.
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV. You can also contact Wes on 02896 913 692.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland