Project Worker - Residential
Grafton Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Project Worker based in the Greater Belfast, on a full time permanent basis
Our client holds 30 years' experience in providing care and support to 250- 300 people with mental health issues. With 70 staff and a turnover of £2.2 million, our client is professionally recognised, with their work known in the UK and as far reaching as the USA. This is an excellent opportunity to work with an ever growing and respected organisation.
To assist in the maintenance of a therapeutic project in accordance with the professional and administrative policies of the organisation, taking special responsibility for allocated clients. The project aims to provide a participative environment enabling the client to gain increasing independence and to develop their full potential.
- A Psychiatric Nursing Qualification or
- An Occupational Health qualification or
- A Social Care /Social Work Qualification/QCF Level 3 in Health & Social Care or
- A Psychology Degree
- 6 months experience working with people with mental illness or working with people with a learning disability
- Full flexibility to cover a variety of shifts including evenings, weekends and overnights on a rota basis
- Appropriate current professional registration (NISCC, HCPC, BPS)
- Salary starting at £18,672 with annual increments and sleep over payments
- 37 days paid holiday (including stat days)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Child Care Voucher scheme
- The opportunity to gain further qualifications
- Unrivalled commitment to staff development and a real chance to grow your career
For more information on this excellent opportunity please call Wes McCullough on 02896 913 692/07384 218 447 for a confidential chat.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement, Health and Social Care