Our Client, a Large Public Sector Organisation based in Causeway Coast & Glens require a Resorts and Beaches Officer (Seasonal)
Role: Resorts & Beaches Officer
Pay rate: £7.83 p/h - £10.92
Location: Coast And Countryside
Hours: 10am - 8pm
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the effective and efficient day to day operational management, development and delivery of the Council's Seasonal resorts Facilities, Beaches and associated activities.
- Achieve a high quality of service by the development and effective use of Council resources.
- Responsible to both Sports & Recreation Development management and Countryside Unit management for the effective management and development of resources including a strong team leader/supervisory role with the responsibility for the supervision of employees (direct and in-direct) and physical assets associated with the service.
- The post holder has a statutory duty to ensure the activities of the facilities and locations comply in all respects with current legislative requirements, and for the good governance of its service delivery.
- At least 2 years of working with the general public
- At least 2 years experience in supervsion of staff
- At least 2 years experiencing of key holding responsibilities, and facility supervision.
- Good Communication Skills
- Incident management and record keeping
- Ability to use initative
- Flexibility in working hours
- At least 2 years experience of working with young people
Full Job Desription availabe on request. email@example.com
If you are interested in this position and meet ALL essential criteria please apply directly via the link.