An excellent opportunity for a retail advisor to develop in a bus retail environment
- Open/Closing of Store
- Greeting customers who enter the shop.
- Be involved in stock control and management.
- Giving advice and guidance on product selection to customers.
- Being responsible for processing cash and card payments.
- Stocking shelves with merchandise.
- Answering queries from customers via telephone, Email & face to Face
- Reporting discrepancies and problems to the supervisor.
- Balancing cash registers with receipts.
- Dealing with customer refunds.
- Keeping the store tidy and clean, this includes hovering and mopping.
- Responsible dealing with customer complaints.
- Re-manufacturing of Printer Cartridges
- Receiving, moving and storing the delivery of large amounts of stock
- Keeping up to date with special promotions and putting up displays.
40hrs p/w between times:
Mon - Sat 9.30 to 5.30
A Minimum 1years experience in a busy retail environment
Minimum 5 GCSEs including Math and English
Excellent customer service
Previous experience with office supplies
previous experience in an IT environment
you will get the opportunity to advance your retail skills
3-6mths with the opportunity to go permanent
If you are interested and would like more information, please contact Maggy at our Derry office on 02871267799 or click on the apply button with you CV.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.