Temporary Retail Assistants - Immediate Start - Blanchardstown Centre
The Client: Located in Blanchardstown, our client is a leading home furnishings supplier with a well established retail network. They are currently seeking to expand their customer service teams and have an immediate need for Retail Assistants/Sales Advisors to join their team. The ideal candidate will possesses excellent customer service skills with a passion for sales and the ability to build customer relationships.
The Role: As a Retail Assistant/Sales Advisor, you will be required to support key functions within the customer service and sales departments. You will be responsible for providing customers with key product information, handle any queries, offer advice and make recommendations to suit their needs. Previous experience working in a similar retail environment a distinct advantage.
Hours of work: 9am-6pm Monday to Wednesday / Hours on Thursdays & Fridays will be scheduled between the hours of 9am-9pm / Weekend work will be required also (40 hours per week)
Contract: Up to 24th December with possibility of extension depending on business requirements
- Educated to Leaving Certificate level
- At least 6-12 months retail/customer service experience required, preferably in home furnishings
- Previous experience working to sales targets a distinct advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Hourly pay rate of €11 per hour
- Experience with a recognised organisation
- Opportunity to apply for long-term/permanent positions internally
- Weekly payroll arrangements
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Swords branch on 01-8900190 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.