Retail/Stores Assistant | Carrickfergus | Temporary to Permanent
Grafton Recruitment currently has an excellent opportunity for a Retail/Stores Assistant to join our client, a leading supplier of clothing to the fashion industry, at their headquarters based in Carrickfergus. This is a fantastic opportunity for individuals who are career driven and seeking an opportunity to demonstrate their skills.
Beginning your journey in the state of the art warehouse, you will start by picking and packing orders to be dispatched to clients across the UK and Europe. This will give you the necessary experience and exposure to the client products that will be vital in your personal development within the company.
Once fully trained within the warehouse your skills will then be further developed and you will be responsible for liaising with clients, taking orders, processing requests, developing relationships and building rapport with customers across the UK and Europe. You will be the point of contact for suppliers to place new orders, resupplying stock and deliver excellent customer service and sales support.
What are we looking for?
- You will have previous experience within a stockroom, retail or warehouse environment where you were responsible for picking orders to specifications.
- You will be well presented and have an outgoing, friendly and approachable personality.
- Basic computer skills are essential. You must be comfortable in using IT systems to process orders.
- Good level of numeracy and literacy skills.
- Previous experience within a customer service/sales role is highly beneficial.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 08:30 - 17:30 and the rate of pay is £8.21 per hour. For further information please submit your CV via the link. Please note we will only be considering applications which meet the criteria.