Are you passionate about REVIT? Would you like to join a growing local company who invest heavily in BIM / Revit and career development? Are you ready for a new challenge?
As a REVIT Technician you will be joining a growing team of BIM / CAD technicians and engineers, designing and detailing offsite modular building services solutions to be offsite manufactured within our fabrication facilities and to be constructed onsite by our site teams. Based in Banbridge, you will benefit from mentoring and support from well-established design team and a very successful business.
My client has significantly developed into one of the UK's largest and leading innovative provider for offsite MEP products for a diverse range of market sectors, throughout the UK and Ireland. The company designs, manufactures and supplies an extensive range of MEP products to residential, educational, and commercial sectors of the building services and construction industry and are going through a period of considerable growth.
- Minimum of 1year REVIT Technician experience (university course studies is not applicable).
- A thorough understanding, and knowledge of REVIT is essential.
- Experience working within the Building Services Industry would be an advantage but not essential.
- Good attention to design detail.
- Applicants must have strong communication and team skills.
- Ability to have ownership of assigned projects and meet programmed timeframes
- Microsoft office skills - Outlook, Excel, Word & Powerpoint.
- Competitive Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Annual Health Check
- 30 days Holidays
- Healthshield Plan
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Graham Snoddy at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.