Risk Management Analyst
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Risk Management Analyst for a leading FinTech company based in Donegal.
As Risk Management Analyst you will be the first line of defence to the business / corporate function, this position implements risk management procedures with minimal supervision/direction. Possesses basic knowledge of risk management techniques and principles and applies them to their understanding of the departments and services. Identifies problems and informs/assists risk management in the resolution of the matter. Provides data analysis in looking for potential trends, as well as creates and distributes metrics and reports to others. Researches regulations, issues, root causes and summarises findings.
Summary of Duties
- Collaborate with members of various departments including shared services across specialists from ISO, Business Continuity, Vendor Governance, Privacy and Risk management and all levels of management) to glean pertinent information from Risk Assessment interviews, meetings and related process and procedural documents
- Use tools such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Adobe Acrobat
- Understand IT processes, policies and procedures
- Provide input to overall IT risk assessment, mitigation and subsequent controls
- Plan, develop and deliver accurate, quality documentation consistent with ORM standards.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science or Risk management however not essential (or equivalent professional and/or academic training)
- Understanding of the IT industry, business functions and willingness to research aspects which require a deeper understanding
- Experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
- Ability to visualize and illustrate complex concepts for a non-technical audience
- Needs to be willing to travel, if required
- Exposure or knowledge of regulatory examinations/audits an advantage
- Exposure or knowledge of Security, Privacy, Records management, Business continuity and/or Vendor Governance an advantage
- Demonstrable knowledge of Cloud, Cloud best practices, and Cloud Security knowledge.
- There are two routes within Risk Management, IT and Finance
- IT Route - Demonstrable knowledge of Cloud, Cloud best practices, and Cloud Security knowledge. Relevant professional certifications area plus (e.g. ISACA's CISA for Audit, CRISC for Risk, CISM for Security, CISSP for Security, CCSK for cloud, CIPP-E, CISM, CIPP-US for Privacy)
- Financial Route - Understanding of the Financial Risk, including credit, market and insurance risk. Commercial/investment banking. Relevant professional certifications are a plus (e.g. CPA, QFA etc.)
You will receive a fantastic package, the opportunity to work for a key player in the FinTech Industry and the possibility of US travel.
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Jonathan McConnell at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07384 513 095 for a confidential chat.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions.