Grafton specialist are proud to be assisting our client in Dublin on their huge recruitment drive to help execute the DART Expansion programme. It is a series of projects that will create a full integrated metropolitan area DART network for Dublin expanding the heavy rail electrified commuter network from the existing ca. 50 km to ca. 150 km.
Assist in the development of safety files and risk assessments. Assist in the management and monitoring of all aspects of safety within the business unit New Works. Assist management with the smooth implementation of the Safety Management Systems. Monitor implementation and assist with development of safety related training for the business unit. To provide advice and assist with the implementation of arrangements required by safety related legislation.
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of Irish and E.U. Health and Safety legislation including Construction and occupational safety Regulations
- Working knowledge of occupational safety issues
- Demonstrated capability appropriate to the role and purpose of the position
- Experience in safety assessment of contractors and in particular the assessment and production of method statements
- Experience in construction projects
- Ability to hold and chair meetings on safety issues
- Ability to work with staff of different backgrounds as part of a team
- Ability to liaise with other safety executives and managers
- Knowledge of the approvals processes
- Knowledge and experience in Audit processes
- Demonstrated Safety Management capability appropriate to the role and purpose of the position.
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of operational rules and regulations and instructions
- Experienced accident or incident investigator
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of Company Standards, Departmental Standards and Railway Standards
Salary range: (commensurate with suitable qualifications and experience):
€54k - €67k (plus relocation or non-resident package as applicable)
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Graham Snoddy at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.