Our client a leading food manufacturer in the Co Armagh area requires an experienced part time Sales Administrator (20 hours, over 4/5 days per week). This role is initially temporary with a view to becoming permanent.
- Dealing with multiple customer queries
- Keying on orders
- Providing sales support to sales team
- Updating information on database
- General administration
- Educated to GCSE level to include Eng & Maths
- Previous experience as Sales Administrator in a busy office environment
- IT literate to include Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Marketing experience would be advantageous
- Own transport due to location
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Claire on 02838353335 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button or emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org