SALES ADMINISTRATOR Derrylin, Co Fermanagh Temporary (12 Months)
This is a great opportunity to gain experience in a busy office environment.
Our Client is a leading Fermanagh Company, providing complete supply chain services within the bottling industry.
- Assisting the Sales team with daily Sales Administrative activities, such as the sales ordering process and stock inquiries. Dealing with day to day customer enquiries regarding orders, collections, production and various to support the sales function.
Hours of Work
- Monday-Thursday 8am-5pm, Friday 8am-3pm
- Experience of working within a sales office and being the initial point of contact for customers
- Knowledge of customer planning and ordering processes with previous experience of managing sales order processes
- Good IT skills - MS Office (Excel, Word etc...)
- Desirable - knowledge of SAP
- Salary £21,532.55 + 10% Bonus on completion of the 12 month contract
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Avril on 028 66 323300 and apply with your up to date Cv by clicking the button.