Ballygawley, Co Tyrone
Initially Temporary with a view to going Permanent
Our client is long established manufacturing family business committed to growing its business and developing its people.
- This is a varied office role you will be the first point of contact for customers and responsible for managing all customer contacts, providing a range of services from order taking, answering queries, stock control and processing customer accounts, entering payments and updating customer accounts using SAGE software.
Hours of Work:
- Mon-Thurs 8.30am-5pm, Fri 8.30am-4.30pm
- Experience of SAGE Line 50
- GCSE's English and Maths Grade C+ or equivalent
- Computer Literate
- Customer Focused, putting customer needs first
- Have a willingness to learn and the ability to work as part of a team
- £8.21 - £9.36 per hour
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information apply with your up to date Cv by clicking the button.