FULL TIME, PERMANENT
Situated a short drive from Derry City, our client is a market leading fuel provider with sites throughout Northern Ireland. In order to keep up with a sustained period of growth, they are looking to add to their Sales admin team by recruiting a customer focussed Telesales Administrator.
- Telephone communication with potential or existing customers, processing orders and recording and updating records and data.
- General Administration e.g. Pricing, Invoicing, Stock, Filing, Post etc.
- Developing and maintaining customer relationships to ensure their requirements are being met.
- Assisting the Marketing Dept in any promotional or general marketing activity.
- Liaising with Supervisor/Pricing manager to ensure maintenance of pricing policy.
- Liaising with other departments e.g. sales/dispatch teams to ensure the customer/order needs are met.
- Strong communication skills with an excellent telephone manner
- Excellent customer service skills
- Self-motivated, proactive, customer focussed professional.
- High energy levels and ability to work on your own initiative
- Good reporting and presentation skills
- Experience in commercial telesales and administration an advantage
The role is based on a 40 hour working week and operating hours are between 8.00am and 6.00pm (Mon-Fri) and Saturday mornings when operationally required on a rota.
Basic salary = £17,100.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information, you can contact Marc Doorish at the Derry branch, or apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.