Grafton Recruitment is currently recruiting for an experienced Sales Administrator for our client based in Dublin 12.
Our client currently has an exciting opportunity open for a well organised, self-motivated Sales Administrator to cover an 8 month maternity leave contract, with a possibility of becoming permanent.
Key tasks in this role are:
- Primary support for a team of Merchandisers and Field Managers
- Uploading work schedule onto IT system
- Coordinating daily work schedules for field colleagues
- Delivery of agreed Reporting schedule
- Maintain all Field Colleague Personnel documentation
- Attend and contribute at relevant planning meetings
- A minimum of 1 years' previous experience in a sales support role
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
- Computer literate with proficiency in Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in written and verbal English
- Strong emphasis on providing exceptional customer service
- Excellent salary on offer 26-30K DOE
- Dublin 12 Location
- An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have the tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Ciara Connolly on 01 4505288.