SALES ADMINISTRATORS | PERMANENT | DUBLIN 11 |
Grafton Recruitment is currently searching for a number of Sales Administrators for our client, a distribution company based in Dublin 11. They are committed to growing its business and ensuring they have the right people in the right jobs providing excellent customer service. These positions have a start date of Mid January 2020.
THE ROLE |
The new team members will be required to effectively manage key customer accounts by making outbound sales call to clients and developing business relationships along with providing daily administrative support to the department. These are busy, varied roles and if you wish for career progression and the opportunity to develop in fantastic teams, then you may be their new team member.
- Handling customer queries in a timely and professional manner
- Liaising with various departments such as Customer Support, Merchandising and Distribution along with customers to ensure orders are fulfilled within agreed time frames
- Communicate to key managers relevant information to effectively manage customer expectations
- Supply chain support : includes service level reporting, stock reporting, goods in and customer return processing
- Manage day to day Sales order processing : automatic order transfer process & verification, manual orders, online orders, phone orders & reporting and maintaining database
- The ideal candidates will have previous experience in a sales administration role in a business environment with a heavy emphasis on account management
- Experience in retail or FMCG sector an advantage
- Previous experience in making outbound sales calls
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to achieve results in a busy, target driven environment
- Strong computer skills including MS Office and experience using SAP
WHY USE GRAFTON?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. Grafton Recruitment is a leading recruitment agency in Ireland. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown and Cork, with an expansion to Limerick, Galway, Sligo and Dundalk under way. Whether it's temporary contracts or full time employment, you can be sure that Grafton Recruitment Ireland will have the right career for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please go to our website www.graftonrecruitment.com
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.