Sales and Customer Support
Temporary - Part Time
I am currently recruiting for a Sales and Customer Service role for a Global Renewable and Environment organisation. This role will be based in Mallusk just 10 minutes outside Belfast City Centre and this role has been created due to a huge increase in demand for our client.
- Sales order checklist completion to ensure order compliance to SOX for acceptance
- Management of order status
- Timely entry of Sales orders
- Weekly update on shipped orders
- Maintaining and Updating order amendments
- Weekly report generation
- Purchasing for sales and engineering
- Inventory management
- RMA Processing
- Freight agent quotes
- Supporting Outside sales
- All other Adhoc duties
- Previous customer service experience
- Minimum of 5 GCSE's inc. Maths & English
- Experience of working within a high pressurised environment
- Excellent organisation skills
- Effective communication skills
- Comprehensive IT skills - Microsoft Office Packages
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
Please attach your CV for consideration or for more detail please contact Katie Doyle now on 02890 242824.
*** Please note that if you do not meet the essential criteria you will not be considered***