Sales & Customer Support
Sales Administrator | Temporary Ongoing | Mallusk | £10 p/h
Global specialist in energy products to commercial and domestic markets are currently seeking experienced Sales and Customer Support to join their team in Mallusk for a temporary ongoing role.
- Completion of Sales Order Checklist
- Following up on order status, managing through the approval process
- Timely entry of Sales Orders details into operating systems
- Weekly updates on orders shipped, uploading dispatch reports
- Generating weekly reports on open/shipped and dispatched orders
- Logging internal and external order amendments and adjusting on the internal systems accordingly
- Communicate information on orders processing to engineers and customers
- Shipping and freight background preferable
- Previous experience in Quality and Compliance role
In return full training on operating systems and correct procedures will be provided. This is an opportunity for someone ideally from a shipping background to enhance and develop their skills within the ever growing renewable energy market. For the individual that performs well in this role there may be opportunity to become permanent member of the team.
For further information please submit your CV via link.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you are looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland