Sales and Marketing Director
Grafton Sales and Marketing are recruiting for a Sales and Marketing Director on behalf of a leading company that acquires, strengthens and grows vertical market technology companies. As part of the leadership team, the Sales and Marketing Director will coach a team of sales and marketing professionals to successfully build and drive the sales pipeline including the identification, maximisation, development and closing of business sales opportunities in line with business growth targets.
* Develop, deliver and own an effective customer engagement strategy to ensure consistent delivery of a "best in class" customer experience and achieve business revenue targets
* Lead, coach and manage the customer experience team including people management activities such as recruitment and selection, talent management, learning and development, leave management and data management with the support of HR
* Design and execute accurate and effective sales strategies, forecasts and plans to facilitate achievement of set targets across the team
* Own and deliver effective pricing strategies to facilitate sales success while maintaining company profitability
* Proactively maintain awareness of competitive activity, marketing strategies and pricing strategies and educate internal stakeholders of competitive offerings
* Assess and analyse customer satisfaction and feedback to facilitate continuous improvement of the customer experience
* Ensure high customer retention and high customer satisfaction levels in line with set targets
* Ensure complete and accurate maintenance of CRM and sales pipeline
* Attend key conferences, meetings and industry events
* Occasional travel to meet needs of the role
* Any other duties role may involve
* 5 years experience leading and managing teams of sales and marketing professionals (e.g. in a Sales and Marketing Manager/Director role)
* Evidence of developing effective sales strategies and processes to generate revenue in line with business targets
* Experience of working in sales/sales management in a software company
* Experience of setting sales targets and pricing
* Demonstrable track record of personal sales success and consistent delivery against targets
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal and presentation skills
* Demonstrable passion for building strong relationships, winning deals and satisfying customer needs
* Confident, positive and professional manner
* Full clean driving licence
* Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent) in a Business or IT related discipline
* Knowledge or experience of Credit Unions or wider Financial Services industry
The successful Sales and Marketing Director will enjoy a competitive salary circa £60,000 - 65,000 depending on experience plus commission and bonus with OTE of £90,000 - 100,000.
The Sales and Marketing Director role will be based in Belfast.
If you would like to discuss this Sales and Marketing Director job in more detail please contact Ross McConville now on 02890 242824.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.