SALES AND MARKETING EXECUTIVE | 3 YEAR CONTRACT | NORTH COUNTY DUBLIN |
Grafton Recruitment is currently searching for a Sales and Marketing Executive for our client who is a market leader within the tourism industry. This is an excellent opportunity for a suitably experienced events marketing professional to join an established team who are committed in providing a first class standard of service during a period of expansion within their business.
THE ROLE |
The new team member will be responsible for the successful day to day management of all online marketing campaigns along with assisting the team in ensuring sales and marketing plans are created and completed. You will be required to effectively manage key supplier accounts and provide daily administrative support to the department. This is an exciting, busy and varied role and should you wish for career progression and the opportunity to develop in this fantastic team, then you may be their new team member.
- Manage all campaigns online including website, social media, and PPC
- Assistance with creation and implementation of Sales & Marketing plans
- Content generation for Digital Comms including social media channels and direct email marketing
- Newsletter and email marketing management
- Membership marketing and management
- Maintenance of marketing budget and associated purchase order administration
- Event marketing campaign management
- Assistance with creative on marketing collateral
- Communication and management of 3rd party suppliers including, designers, printers, digital & media agencies
- Attendance at trade and consumer shows
- Site inspections
- Monthly & weekly reporting
- 2-3 years experience working in a busy Sales & Marketing capacity, ideally within hospitality /tourism sector with relevant 3rd level qualification
- Experience writing consumer content for digital campaigns
- Full clean driver's license due to some occasional travel in working day
- Strong communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and keen eye on attention to detail
- Experience and a real passion for digital marketing driving results
- Proficient in standard MS office packages- including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Oracle and Gamma systems experience desirable, not essential
WHY USE GRAFTON?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. Grafton Recruitment is a leading recruitment agency in Ireland. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown and Cork, with an expansion to Limerick, Galway, Sligo and Dundalk under way. Whether it's temporary contracts or full time employment, you can be sure that Grafton Recruitment Ireland will have the right career for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please go to our website www.graftonrecruitment.com
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.