Sales and Marketing Manager
Sales and Marketing Manager
Grafton Sales and Marketing are currently recruiting on behalf of our client within the hospitality sector for a tenacious and commercially driven Sales and Marketing Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and driven individual to join a forward thinking, dynamic company. The Sales and Marketing Manager will contribute and manage the implementation of the annual Hotel Sales & Marketing strategies for all market segments and be accountable for the management of key Leisure accounts and maximising the resources to exceed revenue targets.
* Generating and securing new business for the Hotel, across the Accommodation, Food & Beverage, and Conference & Spa Departments.
* Active sales role, including key account management and the acquisition of new corporate accounts.
* Maximise all revenue streams throughout the hotel, including partaking in the Departmental Revenue Meetings, ensuring content and ideas represent and are executed in line with the Brand.
* Ensure brand compliance across all platforms, including advertising (print, digital, radio) branded stationery, signage, social media and branded merchandise.
* Prepare, present and execute an Annual Sales & Marketing Plan, ensuring delivery to budget.
* Managing all organic social media content to attain market leader status with innovative imagery correctly portrays our brand through shifting trends.
* Manage and execute all Advertising campaigns, both through Social Media and more traditional mediums such as print, Billboard and radio.
* Constantly develop and innovate our online presence, including website
* Through providers, manage paid online advertising ensuring spend is to budget and cost effective with ROI.
* Manage website content, marketing, SEO and PPC with booking engine provider.
* Proficient in SEO to boost website visibility on search engines like Google, Bing & all relevant digital platforms.
* Data analysis and building reports.
* Constantly monitor TripAdvisor, Google Hotel Reviews and other online review portals, reply to reviews as necessary.
* Liaise with Senior Management and HOD's to ensure any opportunities for PR are maximised, and distribute these opportunities to the Press.
* Management of event enquiries and follow up of enquiries.
* Maintain and update the hotels photography library as needed.
* Complete a monthly Sales and Marketing report for the Proprietor.
* Monitoring forthcoming business on the books, being aware of peaks and valley periods, and where gains can be made.
* Organising participation and attending trade shows and events.
* Experience in Sales and Marketing management role preferably in a 3* or 4* hotel.
* Strong influencing and communication skills with a passion for the hospitality industry.
* Energy, motivation, enthusiasm and drive.
* Ability to work on own initiative and focus on sales and results.
* Self-motivation to achieve personal and company objectives.
* Ability to be flexible in your role and work as part of a team and network successfully.
* Organisation and self-discipline in relation to effective time management and ability to prioritise your workload.
* Represent company in a professional manner
The successful Sales and Marketing Manager will enjoy a competitive salary circa €35,000 - 40,000 depending on experience plus bonus.
The Sales and Marketing Manager role will be based in County Donegal.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.