Sales and Purchasing Administrator
Grafton Recruitment is currently recruiting for an experienced Sales and Purchasing Administrator. Our client is the leading manufacturer in their field in the UK and Ireland.
- Provide technical guidance to customers
- Manage and interpret customer requirements
- Prepare and issue quotations to customers
- Follow-up sales leads and quotations
- Review and acknowledge customer orders
- Prepare, check and issue material orders to suppliers
- Review Goods Inwards documentation
- Assist with invoice checking/filing and month end procedures
- General filing and production administration
- Any other tasks as required
- Education to a minimum of 5 GCSE's (or equivalent), Grade C or above to include Mathematics and English.
- Computer literate with strong MS Office skills (Word/Excel)
- Relevant commercial experience
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
Please attach your CV below for consideration for the Attention of Katie Doyle
*** Please note that if you do not meet the essential criteria you will not be considered***