Our company in the Antrim area are looking for a Sales and Retention Administrator to join their team on a temporary full time capacity
As the Sales and Retention Administrator , you will work as part of a team specialising in the acquisition of customers via field sales. The successful candidate will be expected to work 37 hours per week.
And that is where we need your expertise……
For this role we are seeking enthusiastic well organised sales admin professionals who enjoy working within a target-driven, fast paced team environment.
This is a varied role that includes sales support and supervisory elements with key responsibilities below, but is not limited to:
- Managing data sets for field sales agents
- Support in the acquiring of new customers via follow up calls
- Managing GPS tracking system to ensure safety of agents
- Sales administration and support
- Up-selling and cross-selling of products and services were relevant
- Developing and maintaining positive working relationships both internally and externally
- Working as part of a team to achieve business performance targets ensuring Power NI continues to grow as a business
- Carrying out all duties in line with company policies, procedures and relevant industry guidelines
The job requires a considerable degree of commitment, flexibility and adaptability on the part of the job holder to meet quality standards, work deadlines and the changing needs of the business. The individuals must have the ability to think creatively, to innovate and resolve problems and handle routine work with limited supervision.
Free car parking
Annual Pay Reviews
20-25 days holiday per year plus 11 statutory holidays and opportunity to 'buy' additional holidays
Company Pension Scheme with an employer contribution of up to 6%
Excellent opportunities for career progression and year-round learning and development courses
Employee Assistance Programme
Health Cash Plan
Membership of Social Clubs
37 hour working week between 8am to 7pm Monday to Friday
- 5 GCSE's (grade A-C to include Math and English) or equivalent
- Experience of dealing with customers on the telephone in a contact centre environment
- Excellent customer service skills with a demonstrated ability to liaise directly with customers and promote the services of the company
- Experience of using contact centre telephony systems
- Strong IT skills with experience of Microsoft Office
- Previous experience of working within a utilities environment.
- Previous experience of Oracle CC&B.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent problem solving ability
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure accurately within set targets
- Drive for Results
- Takes Ownership
- Judgement and Decision Making
- Managing Relations