Are you passionate about all things luxury beauty and skincare? Do you thrive from delivering excellent customer service? Excitingly, Our skincare client are looking for an exceptional professional, to join their team at Belfast International Airport
Candidates must be flexible to work over 7 days per week between the hours of 8am-10pm
- Deliver outstanding customer service
- Building individual sales figure
- Establishing and maintaining customer relationships along the way.
- Our candidate will work effectively with other team members, always looking to establish their client base, while demonstrating consistent adherence to company standards and procedures
- Promote and sell products. Meet and greet all customers
- Using Till, handling Cash and credit cards.
- Extend beauty product knowledge to customers through training;
- Assist in maintaining the style merchandised by head office
- Offer extensive fragrance and skincare information to customers and assist them in choosing the right products (training will be provided), always with a polite and elegant approach
- Offer support and understanding when receiving a complaint or return.
- Maintain personal uniform and appearance in accordance with guidelines
- Help maintain clean work areas and ensure all testers are in good condition.
- Assist the managers to ensure the stock room is kept in pristine condition and stock appropriately located.
- Some previous experience of cash/card sales is required
- Ability to work well in a team oriented environment that requires a high degree of multi-tasking with minimal supervision.
- Focused on attention to detail, taking initiative, and working in a positive working environment.
- Ability to work well with others, as well as the ability to work independently to drive a successful sales.
- Demonstrate sound business judgement and organisational ability.