£16629.00 + OTE
The Client: Located in Boucher, our client is a leading fit out and retail supplies company in Northern Ireland, who are looking to recruit a Trade Counter Sales Assistant on a permanent basis.
The Role: - As the Sales Assistant you will be joining a small but dynamic team and have the responsibility for achieving store sales and profit targets. You MUST hold a Full clean driving license and must have held the full valid driving license for a period exceeding one year. Drivers of vehicles over 3.5T GVW must have the relevant full valid driving license for a period exceeding four years.
Hours of work: Full time 39 Hours per week across 5 out of 6 days. Flexibility is required
- Achieve Store Sales and Profit targets
- Provide excellent customer service and answer any queries with a view to increase sales
- Ensure all Health & Safety and company policies are strictly adhered to at all times.
- Opening and Closing the store when required and provide cover if required in other stores.
- Loading, checking and monitoring deliveries within the store.
- Updating systems and accepting customer payments.
- Deliver products to customers and inform them of latest promotions.
- When using company vehicle must adhere to company policies.
- Assist the Store Operations Manager with reporting, stock take and undertake any other adhoc duties
- Ensure store operating standards are at a level of excellence
- Must be a team player
- Experience of dealing with customers face to face
- Good communication skills
- Full clean driving license and must have held a full valid driving license for a period exceeding one year. Drivers of vehicles over 3.5T GVW must have the relevant full valid driving license for a period exceeding four years.
- Direct Sales experience
- Good understanding of EPOS and IT systems
- Retail Paint mixing experience
*** Any applications that do not meet all the requirements will not be considered ***
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
Please attach your CV below for the attention of Stephanie McKittrick