- Co-ordinate across company functions, ensuring customer satisfaction is optimised. Making certain all parties involved are kept informed and up to date of any changes in a timely manner.
- Provide administrative and sales support for the Technical Sales Managers, including quotations and information around profit margins.
- Prompt response to emails and sales calls, with a pro-active approach.
- Preparation of detailed quotations.
- Customer support, including liaison with engineering in response to resolution of technical issues.
- Follow up, and tracking of, leads and quotations to secure the closure of deals.
- Managing orders including liaison with production / supply chain to ensure excellent customer service levels.
- Maintain customer records ensuring pricelists are accurate and customer visits recorded.
- Compile/analyse sales data, and produce weekly and monthly meeting reports.
- Work with Marketing to organise and despatch Marketing Material for both prospective and existing customers, shows and special events.
Fact finding on new business opportunities
- Strong background in sales administration and order management coupled with an ability to undertake meaningful telephone sales business conversations with customers who are likely to be buyers, engineers, contractors.
- A naturally good account manager, with an aptitude for customer service, and sales administration, combined with strong telephone skills to develop good relationships with key customers and the sales team.
- You are likely to be educated to a minimum A-level standard (or 3 years experience in a similar role) and have a track record of working as a Sales Co-ordinator where you have demonstrated a range of skills across the sales and customer service mix. An interest in working in a role with technical products would be very useful in this position.
- Strong personality - confident and outgoing.
- Excellent IT and keyboard skills with a sound working knowledge of all MS Office applications.
- Ability to plan ahead and anticipate requirements, communicating effectively at each stage.
- Strong team player, with a highly cooperative approach, committed to supporting the team where necessary.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential with the flexibility to deal with individuals at all levels
- An ability to problem solve when challenges or concerns arise.
- Ability to work on own initiative and prioritise a wide variety of tasks
- A flexible attitude towards working hours is essential, as is a full clean driving licence.
- Ability to converse in other languages (French, German or Russian)
- CRM functionality
- Knowledge of the Industry and/or Radius Systems products and services
Knowledge and experience of export procedures ideally within the utilities industry